A little about my artwork:
I interpret the words written on a page by telling the story behind the story working with pen and ink, watercolor and Photoshop, I fuse old techniques with modern ones to create a world that every drawing can speak to a child or grownups.
I woke up as I fell out of my bed and hit the floor.
That said my blog is back whatever updates blogger did are done and things are working again
I have not spent a lot of time writing on this site just because I don’t have the time to torcher any of you with misspelled words or pore use of grammar ; even some of the illustrations I did for “Illustration Friday” I would consider concept artwork more than finished. But if you are an Art Director of a major publishing house and are looking at my artwork I am sure you have the intelligence and creativity to see where it could go.
Things that are keeping me busy: there is not a lot but they are all time consuming
1) my dog “G” is 14 years old and walks slower so we are doing the same distance but it takes us a little longer.
2) I started to walk 5 miles a day for myself (I already walk quite a bit living in the city but I added this to my daily life).
3) My work as a massage therapist has picked up so while it is going strong I will keep taken on as much work as I can handle, I know it will not last forever so make the $$$ before the poop hits the fan
4) Thanks to new massage laws in NYC I am now required to take continuing education courses to keep my license so I am taken 6-7 hour classes to reach my 36 hours need to fill my requirements
5) I have been communicating with three different potential clients to doing illustrations for them of course as soon as I talk about money they go quiet.
So that’s that I am going to try to come up for something for illustration Friday newest word challenge now.
Here we go again I do not know why. But blogger will not allow me to upload an image I keep getting “Server returned invalid response”. So I am grabbing the HTML from Flickr and pasting it here frustrating to say the least.
Well I did this one very quickly and I might not get to do next week challenge.
I am taking some time off for myself.