About Me

My photo
A little about my artwork: I interpret the words written on a page by telling the story behind the story working with pen and ink, watercolor and Photoshop, I fuse old techniques with modern ones to create a world that every drawing can speak to a child or grownups.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

An email I was sent

A new email that all can enjoy!
This is the second time I have received this email JOY!
:D (I've blocked it now) :(
Please read "Writers Beware Blog!" for the full report.
(to read the full report just click on "Writers Beware Blog")
Thank you Writers Beware for looking out for us; It's a shame that people take advantage of those who want to see there work published so badly that they will ignore all the bells & whistles
just to see there work in print
lets be careful out there!

Dear Authors,

We want your e-books -- and we'll pay you for them!!
e-Books
Newsletters
Excerpts from books
Self-Published Articles
Welcome our latest new Affiliate Authors:
Clive Fletcher, Gurmeet Mattu, Ardith Larson, Cyberwizard Productions & Margaret Yuan

They're already earning commissions with their e-books... wouldn't you like to join them?

We're launching a brand new website, where visitors can download free e-books on everything from running a business to fixing a car... and WE PAY OUR AUTHORS for every qualified e-book download!

Interested? Signup as an Affiliate Author at http://www.myfreeread.com/affiliates.htm. There's absolutely no cost to post your material and start earning commissions!

Here's to your success in 2010!!



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about this! I also got that email twice and immediately deleted it both times. I didn't even read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one I just deleted as well then I read about it on Writers Beware.
    So when I was sent the second one I thought lets every body know what is going on
    thank you for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. Haven't gotten this one yet, but got a different one through a member of my homeschool group the other day saying they were in in London and needed money after being held up at knife-point. Thanks for the heads-up, Stephen.

    Oh! Last night Glenn Beck referred to himself as "the marshmallow man", which totally cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received the same email - TWICE. I felt like it was a scam of some sort - but not sure what kind. Now I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to alter original text do to possible lawsuit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...