Books I worked on

About Me

My Photo
A little about my artwork: I always like to say that I add a voice; I interpret the words written on a page by telling the story behind the story working with pen and ink and then digitally coloring, I fuse old techniques with modern ones to create a world that every drawing can speak to a child or grownups. In addition, by using color I can show movement, emotion, and depth. Color plays an important part in creating my artwork more than just putting red on a page I use color to help tell the story.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Illustration Friday "space"


This weeks topic
from
Illustration Friday
is
"Space"

4 comments:

  1. Haha, cute bunch of critters and their space apparatus! (Apparatuses?) Particularly like the dog and his ship with the colored lights. Mouse in the spacesuit is very cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Where to begin?! I think I like the little green guy in the classic rocket ship the best. What a fun assortment of critters :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun and exciting! Looks like space is the place to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rocket with the bug!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...