About Me

My photo
A little about my artwork: I interpret the words written on a page by telling the story behind the story working with pen and ink, watercolor and Photoshop, I fuse old techniques with modern ones to create a world that every drawing can speak to a child or grownups.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Just to sharing some watercolor and pen and ink sketches



 
 
Just to sharing some watercolor and pen and ink sketches.
 
With all the prep work I did before and then attending the 2014 winter conference it has made me a wee bit tired so I thought this week take it a little slow, collect my thoughts and regroup, play a little and see what I learned from the SCBWI conference.
 
pen and in watercolor

pen and ink watercolor
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The watercolor mice are fantastic! Really liking seeing your work in a new medium!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...