About Me

My photo
A little about my artwork: I interpret the words written on a page by telling the story behind the story working with pen and ink, watercolor and Photoshop, I fuse old techniques with modern ones to create a world that every drawing can speak to a child or grownups.

Friday, May 30, 2014

Snow White watercolor washes


 
Just sharing
 
 What I have been working on;
using the critique Arthur Levine gave me on an assignment for the
SCBWI Winter Conference. 
 
  The subject was do an illustration from the story "Snow White"
I am using the version from "The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales"
"Little Show- White"
I have finished penciling out six (6) pages watercolor is being applied
 and I need to still  black ink line. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...