About Me

My photo
A little about my artwork: I interpret the words written on a page by telling the story behind the story working with pen and ink, watercolor and Photoshop, I fuse old techniques with modern ones to create a world that every drawing can speak to a child or grownups.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

2015 SCBWI Winter Conference Portfolio Showcase

 
2015 SCBWI Winter Conference is upon us
and since the 2014 conference
 I spent most of my time hammering down my craft.
It was the year of the Penguins,
 It started out as a simple exercise that snowballed into
 FUN!
I don't know another word to describe it.
 I had fun creating them,
  I put them in different situations, places, and
turned subway riders into penguins as I sketched  them along my commute.
I truly found my voice.
I am so looking forward to share them with the Art Directors, Editors, and Agents who attend the  Portfolio Showcase this Friday night.
 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...