About Me

My photo
A little about my artwork: I interpret the words written on a page by telling the story behind the story working with pen and ink, watercolor and Photoshop, I fuse old techniques with modern ones to create a world that every drawing can speak to a child or grownups.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Recommendations

For anyone who has a LinkedIn account would know that there is a section for recommendations from people you have done business with. What I found out not to long ago is if the person deletes there account profile you lose the recommendation. So I lost two, I thought what a waste of good recommendations so I thought I would just post them on my blog.

"Stephen is a talented and creative individual. We've worked together on several illustration projects at Stories For Children Magazine where he successfully meets deadlines, and has a fast turnaround time. He's also a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend Stephen for any artistic job."

"Not only is Stephen a joy to work with, but he is professional, reliable, and always delivers quality work. We look forward to featuring more of his amazing artwork in our publication again."
Service Category: Illustrator
Year first hired: 2010 (hired more than once)
Top Qualities: Great Results, On Time, High Integrity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...