About Me

My photo
A little about my artwork: I interpret the words written on a page by telling the story behind the story working with pen and ink, watercolor and Photoshop, I fuse old techniques with modern ones to create a world that every drawing can speak to a child or grownups.

Friday, May 20, 2011

A note from my editor:


A note from my editor:
""Stephen, I thought you'd like to know that "Why Am I Me?" is selling nicely.
People love the illustrations as well as the story.

I love notes like this!

Reading level: Ages 9-12


Paperback: 32 pages
Publisher: 4RV Publishing LLC (March 20, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0982834624
ISBN-13: 978-0982834626


Book Description
Why am I me? Children want to know the answer. Where do they fit in the world and the universe? Why Am I Me? helps them understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...