About Me

My photo
A little about my artwork: I interpret the words written on a page by telling the story behind the story working with pen and ink, watercolor and Photoshop, I fuse old techniques with modern ones to create a world that every drawing can speak to a child or grownups.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A moving interview


A moving interview with one of the most important people I will most likely will never meet.
NPR Fresh Air's
Terry Gross

interviews
Maurice Sendak
 about his life and his newest picture book
Bumble-Ardy
Shhh & listen
 (I am a little choked up)  
I always learn something new from this man.  
Mr. Sendak you will most likely never read this but I wanted to say
 *Thank You!*
 for being in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...