About Me

My photo
A little about my artwork: I interpret the words written on a page by telling the story behind the story working with pen and ink, watercolor and Photoshop, I fuse old techniques with modern ones to create a world that every drawing can speak to a child or grownups.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011


     Amazon
 is nuts!
 Nevertheless, take advantage of this great price only
$5.79
 this is truly one of my favorite books I have ever done and it shows in the 30 odd illustrations I did.


I do not know how long the deal will last

4 comments:

  1. Really cool PB. I like your artwork too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Stephen! I'm loving that snow angel illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you "inluvwithwords" the book was a real joy to illustrate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...